im so touched



.he really does make me smile.
.make me laugh.
.cry sumtimes.
.but i dun mind.
.he is the one i want to live with,shoulder to cry on,the one i want to laugh n share everything with.
.yes!!..he's the one.

.he is my first love and my last.
.no one can ever loves me like he does.
.thank you my love.
.for making me fall for you.
.sing to me everynight.
.even it is hindi songs.haha.
.all the efforts that you did really makes me touched.
.and my love for you is growing every single seconds.

.and it is so true what people said that "missing is killing".
.yes!!..it is.

.even,i know,it is kinda risky to fall for someone like you.
.the one who lives in glamorous.
.that is the reason why,i always talk about your nature of work in the future.
.it kinda scared me of losing you.
.u said.dun worry.my love for you are eternity.
.i was like.erm.ok.mark your words dear.
.what ever it is.
.i love you.
.and thanks for everything that u've done to me.

nota petak:aku agak malu2 kuncim sebnornye nk post pasai love-heart things ni,tp
.i just want the world know,how deep my love for him.
.as he did in his blog for me.hehe.



Comments

Faiz Nasir said…
waaaaa, touching nyeee, :( love you, love you so much dear. sy janji akey jadi pasange hidup yg tbaikk.
eZaT eLaNo said…
eleh..tadi kato malu nok komeng..haha..luv u so much too..;)
Unknown said…
hehehehe. ezat dah maju. dulu masa matrik ko tolong dengar kisah aku je kan. ish, rindu ko lah! haha
eZaT eLaNo said…
hahaha..maju lah sangat kan..
huhu..ak pon rindu kat ko weh..
T_T..k
ul4 pagi pon dah bising,siap wat exercise lagi..hahahhaa..klako gle time tuh..masihkah anda ingat???..hehe

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah suami dan isteri

A Moment to remember..