some sorts of feeling




::.do u believe if i say that im never falling deeply in love with someone.::

::.or i could say that "x penah kapel".::

::.weird??.::

::.ye lakan,x kan da umo 20an x penah kapel.::

::.ade je yg teased me n they feel that aq nie cam kuno je,x penah kapel la katekan.::

::.anda.ingat.saye.kesah.::

::.well,it does'nt really affect me,tho.::

::.my life is kinda damnly exciting n lovely.::

::.surrounded with those who are really luv me.::

::.family and friends.::

::.i can hanging around with everyone without someone controlling me.::

::.no commitment at all.::

::.im not too desperate to just pick someone to be my lover,not that easy.::

::.my friends keep telling me that aq nie,"memilih sgt kot"...n bla..bla..bla.::

::.aq bkn memilih yg ade rupe@duet@anythin.::

::.well,those things x menjanjikan happiness kan.::

::.for me,when it comes 'bout this feeling2 things..::

::.u must be careful of choosing someone right for u.::

::.its not that im afraid falling in love with someone.::

::.but,im afraid to get dumped.::

::.like some of my friends.::

::.when they got dumped n betrayed by their own damn boyfren.::

::.huh!!it kinda scared me.::

::.my frens were crying,n her moods changed in a seconds.::

::.i know its really hurt,even i dont have any experienced being someone lovers.::

::.n im so grateful with that,coz,at least im never got dumped by someone.::

::.but i dont know what comes in the future.::

::.n i hope,i could find someone,who do really love me sincerely and accept what lacks in me.::

::.well,complete each other.::

::.i have this kind of wish.::

::.i wish,my husband is my first n last love n vice versa.::

::.how i wish that.::

::.Ya Allah..perkenankanlah doa ku ini.::

::.aminnnnn.::

::.but who am i,to know what might happen in the future.::

::.im not a hocus-pocus things,tho.::

::.aq hanya mampu berdoa dan berserah kepada yang empunya diriku ini.::




[cewwahh!!tetibe je mud dewase datang cte sal this luv2 things..kui3..]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kisah suami dan isteri

A Moment to remember..